12th Mar 2018
About 70% of the fat free mass of the human body is water.
The presence of it is primal for many functions within the body. Drinking plenty of water makes us feel more energetic and accelerates our metabolic rate.
Water makes your metabolism burn calories 3% faster. As most food contains some water, if one doesn’t drink much they may be subconsciously driven to eat more to gain the necessary water supply giving rise to increased calorie consumption.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER
- Regulates appetite and boosts energy levels
- Alleviates headaches and eases joint pain
- Helps reduce blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Reduces risk in some cancers and developing kidney stones
- Releases toxic waste products and improves the skin.