Yes-Yes and No-No
12th Mar 2018
- Eat at regular intervals, every 3-4 hours.
- Exercise regularly
- Follow a balanced diet checking your calorie intake.
- Lower your fat consumption. Include a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Choose high fibre products (like breads and pasta) with whole grains over those with white flour
- Eat soy based products for protein consumption
- Excessive exercising
- Crash dieting
- Eating excess of saturated fats
- Omitting entire food groups
- Cooking with heavy oils and saturated fat.
LEAVE A REPLY
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You must be logged in to post a comment.